Tummy Ache Survivor shirt

 Where does it stop? I am more afraid as a human now than at any point during this last year. Linda King Wow- okay then. You agree with civil liberties being denied for the sake of a virus that 0.005% of the population have died from. If they are going to do this for the Covid vaccine then must also do this for the flu vaccine which also kills people every year and is as easily transmissible. Linda King I do have a mobile phone, yes I’m aware it can be tracked, hacked, have stuff put it without my knowledge and that is a choice that I am free to make. This however is taking away my right to choose as I will essentially be separated from the rest of society for a choice that I have made for my own body, which the last time I checked belongs to me and no one else. Linda King best you dont drink/smoke or eat any foods that are bad for you and exercise daily then,

Buy it here: Tummy Ache Survivor shirt

Tummy Ache Survivor s Ladies t-shirt

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

I’m not Yelling I’m a Texas girl we just talk loud shirt

I’m speaking Kamala Harris signature shirt

Bigfoot my name is Darrell shirt