Ultra – Maga and proud of it shirt

 That's the problem. Will be very interesting to see who appears with the PM today and what the say. Secondly, I am arguing for the country to open up. Open up the things that aren't going to put us right back to square one. How can it be right that everything else is sacrificed in order to let one thing open? People are losing jobs, businesses and homes yet many businesses weren't causing a rise in cases. People are getting seriously ill, seeing long term health declining and in worse cases dying because the NHS has no capacity. How can you believe that is right? Late December my elderly dad had a fall and fractured his vertebrae. The A and E Dr asked me to nurse him at home (I am a registered nurse) because the risk of him catching Covid in hospital was so high. 

Buy it here: Ultra – Maga and proud of it shirt

Ultra - Maga and proud of it s Sweater

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

I’m not Yelling I’m a Texas girl we just talk loud shirt

I’m speaking Kamala Harris signature shirt

Bigfoot my name is Darrell shirt