Yo Mama’s so classless she could be a Marxist Utopia shirt

 they did do so sneakily so no one would ever know where they were. from what I can see the boulders have been put there with some ceremony to deter the trawling not to cause damage. If trawling desists the sea bed will be able to regenerate. That’s the point. If you stop hacking down forests and leave them be, guess what happens. The forests regrow. Natures pretty cool like that. The argument of “it’s been done for ages so no point stopping now” is getting pretty tiresome. Sheila Moran depending on which comment you read, some say you can, some say you can't, I can't be bothered reading the rules and regulations to find out. I was just referring to the argument of "it will put lives at risk". That if they are told the area the boulders are in, and still fish there it is purely their choice to risk their lives.

Buy it here: Yo Mama’s so classless she could be a Marxist Utopia shirt

Yo Mama's so classless she could be a Marxist Utopia s Ladies t-shirt

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

I’m not Yelling I’m a Texas girl we just talk loud shirt

I’m speaking Kamala Harris signature shirt

Bigfoot my name is Darrell shirt