Charlie Crist doesn’t want my vote shirt

  Yvonne Hughes , as a friend of mine who lives in the Land of the Long White Cloud, it was easy to close down New Zealand as if you are travelling through there you are a backpacker or lost. The U.K. is a massive hub for travel with a population of around 64 million whereas New Zealand is a tiny island with a population of less than 5 million. They are also struggling badly economy wise.  If this pandemic lasts another year with the same stupid lockdowns to these 2 million people supposed to have died of covid in the whole world we must add the 200 million people who already lost their jobs in 2020 and another 200 million people who will lose their jobs this year and once with them 600 million children without enough food , with no school access,practically without future.

Buy it here: Charlie Crist doesn’t want my vote shirt
Charlie Crist doesn't want my vote s Sweater

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

I’m not Yelling I’m a Texas girl we just talk loud shirt

I’m speaking Kamala Harris signature shirt

Bigfoot my name is Darrell shirt