Deftones around the fur shirt

 We would not have had to live with Covid at all if the Government had been a bit more savvy with our response (i.e. listening to the experts and public more). Closing our borders a year late, reopening schools at the height of the spread, the half price eating out in August and the complete farces over Track & Trace and PPE to name a few. Many other countries have got Covid under control, and in some places eradicated. Too much dithering and confusion is the real issue here. To all those people who have died , I hope we soon find a way to end this. I will follow the guidelines and help my neighbours when I can . It’s the least I can do to help our Country get back on its feet . I do hope we continue to study this virus and find a way to help our bodies cope with it - in future infections - and stay alive. Chronic , historical underfunding of the NHS has NOT helped our country prepare for this crisis. Lack of controls has led to the U.K. 

Buy it here: Deftones around the fur shirt
Deftones around the fur s Tank-top

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

I’m not Yelling I’m a Texas girl we just talk loud shirt

I’m speaking Kamala Harris signature shirt

Bigfoot my name is Darrell shirt