Ghost I got a Rock Halloween shirt

 Paula Elvidge 'severe' asthma is a particular type of asthma. There are many of us who have daily struggles to manage our asthma but we are not considered to have severe asthma. We are the ones removed from the top 9 priority list having been number 6 previously! Alyssa Mason oh my goodness! Surely your surgery should have you registered as clinically extremely vulnerable? I have asthma but no other issues. I am 62 & was told I was in group 4 for the vaccine I was lucky enough to have the first one two weeks ago. Maybe time to contact your surgery again? Wishing you the best of luck. I've searched asthma uk for the info, and the only information i can find is that people with mild asthma are not in the top groups as they are at less risk, those moderate, severe and those that have poor control over there asthma will still be offered the vaccine, again it deppends on medication/treatment for asthma and if in the last 12 months you have been in hospital. 

Buy it here: Ghost I got a Rock Halloween shirt
Ghost I got a Rock Halloween s Sweater

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

I’m not Yelling I’m a Texas girl we just talk loud shirt

I’m speaking Kamala Harris signature shirt

Bigfoot my name is Darrell shirt