I am a crazy Cat Lady Catleesi of the great Catnip sea Mother of Cats shirt

 I'm a cleaner & worked through the whole pandemic over 12 hours daily. Still cleaning but have slowed down as 5 months pregnant so I won't be allowed the vaccine but I really don't mind. Most vulnerable need to be protected first & other front line staff. can you honestly say a healthy 30 yr old working in a shop should get it before someone who is 50 with a serious illness? Yes the 30 yr old could be able to no longer infect the 50 yr old. But others still can, if the one at risk of death has it, they protected from everyone! I understand frustration, not everyone can be first, and It should always be more at risk of death first! You would not go into an A&E with a cut on your arm, and expect them to see before the person in an ambulance having a heart attack would you? Julia Irwing sadly the vaccine doesn’t stop you getting it or spreading it just stops you become very ill or dying. Which is why they are doing everyone that is at risk of being hospitalised or of dying. 

Buy it here: I am a crazy Cat Lady Catleesi of the great Catnip sea Mother of Cats shirt
I am a crazy Cat Lady Catleesi of the great Catnip sea Mother of Cats s Ladies t-shirt

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

I’m not Yelling I’m a Texas girl we just talk loud shirt

I’m speaking Kamala Harris signature shirt

Bigfoot my name is Darrell shirt