I don’t curse I speak fluent Trucker with a sailor dialect and a construction accent shirt

  Well I guess if your ok that's all that matters? If this pandemic has made anything clear; it's that the general public has an incredibly poor understanding of how basic science, viruses, masks and vaccinations work. Our school systems definitely need to vamp up the amount of science courses in public schools... "Biology 101" obviously isn't cutting it. Vaccines are working, albeit slowly, not a huge surprise for those that understand science. As we discover new strains, we will find vaccines which work better for particular strains as well. Jimmy Osborne what's the point when the prime minister ignores the scientific experts 3 times on lockdowns killing tens of thousands then ignoring them again and sending millions of kids to school for a day infecting them and locking them up with their families the next day. 

Buy it here: I don’t curse I speak fluent Trucker with a sailor dialect and a construction accent shirt

I don't curse I speak fluent Trucker with a sailor dialect and a construction accent s Ladies t-shirt

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

I’m not Yelling I’m a Texas girl we just talk loud shirt

I’m speaking Kamala Harris signature shirt

Bigfoot my name is Darrell shirt