Iron Maul Jedi killer shirt

  I don’t feel parents have received enough support which is not really something new. I’m just worried now that next week they’ll announce that schools all open and there’s no control on testing and making sure schools don’t become transmission zones which will take us all right back into another lockdown. Can’t it? We didn’t have any screens of any of the tools we have today but that didn’t mean we stopped learning! It’s called life skills and those you don’t learn in a classroom alone! These kids of today could do with some of that! We had less and we survived, what makes you think that with more they won’t be ok today? 

Buy it here: Iron Maul Jedi killer shirt

Iron Maul Jedi killer Sweater

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

I’m not Yelling I’m a Texas girl we just talk loud shirt

I’m speaking Kamala Harris signature shirt

Bigfoot my name is Darrell shirt