Attack of the Killer Queen shirt

  Clare Dunbar you’re very right. similar thing happened to me, but in a much larger scale and I can assure everyone I’m not stupid or naive. I’m normally super careful. They’re just too good at it and the way they talk just makes you believe them. But everyone thinks it just happens to stupid people until it happens to them. It was definitely an eye opener but came with a lot of tears and stress! Just awful. Zak Nash nah, I also don't trust anybody, but I am cheerful as much as any other person out there. Reason? You can't be disappointed with distrust and without expectations. But it goes the other way as well - you're even more happy when something good happens that you didn't trust / expect to happen. 

Buy it here: Attack of the Killer Queen shirt

Attack of the Killer Queen s Ladies t-shirt

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

I’m not Yelling I’m a Texas girl we just talk loud shirt

I’m speaking Kamala Harris signature shirt

Bigfoot my name is Darrell shirt