Dinosaur You’re my girl Blue shirt

  Colour should not come into it it should be the best person for the job ! Just treat people as people and not define everything by race colour or gender! Spot on, teaching assistant working as teachers yet the then recruited qualified teachers are turned down for just jobs in schools, we need change... Teaching is a profession. I guess it’s high time to practically see the Canadian-Australian point based system the government promised. Before you know it progressives will want people in positions without them even applying for the job. Stick to "the best qualified for the job gets the job" ethos and everybody will benefit. Look at the mess previously prosperous countries are in now due to filling jobs with unqualified employees and in some instances unqualified newly promoted ceo's. I watched the entire thing and most of what she said was just waffle. 

Buy it here: Dinosaur You’re my girl Blue shirt

Dinosaur You're my girl Blue s Ladies t-shirt

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

I’m not Yelling I’m a Texas girl we just talk loud shirt

I’m speaking Kamala Harris signature shirt

Bigfoot my name is Darrell shirt