Ghost Malone Halloween shirt

  I'm not sure why these youngsters think they're any worse off than the rest if us. They have a life time ahead of them. So many years to have parties in. But, for me, 67, not seen my grandchildren and family in months, not able to do the things I want to, and a husband with dementia. By the time this is all over, I might not be able to leave him, so I'll be a virtual prisoner. So for these selfish youngsters I'd lock them in. I wouldn't break the party up or disperse them. But lock the doors on them. I wouldn't care if they do fall ill to the virus. They can stay there Then those who are trying their best to follow the rules, getting bored out of their heads, might get a chance to enjoy our lives again. Shane Eales you’ve not looked after someone with dementia, have you? 

Buy it here: Ghost Malone Halloween shirt
Ghost Malone Halloween s Sweater

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

I’m not Yelling I’m a Texas girl we just talk loud shirt

I’m speaking Kamala Harris signature shirt

Bigfoot my name is Darrell shirt