The 5 Star Bridge Ames shirt

 Very few even noticed she only had one hand and the only time it was a problem was doing up the back zip on her mini dress and she found a gadget for that! My son and I were walking one day and a man approached with one arm, my son whispered to me why does that man only have one arm? I said why are you whispering just ask him. He did and the man explained that he had been born that way and my son just said ok then and he and the man shared a joke and we went on our way. Why do things have to be a big drama just ask and inform. The parents should teach their children to embrace disabled people..I have a nephew who can't walk properly..he was often bullied by other children...we are explaining to them that my nephew didn't like to walk that way,so stop laughing at him..we are reminding our young family members not to laugh at them. 

Buy it here: The 5 Star Bridge Ames shirt
the 5 Star Bridge Ames s Ladies t-shirt

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

I’m not Yelling I’m a Texas girl we just talk loud shirt

I’m speaking Kamala Harris signature shirt

Bigfoot my name is Darrell shirt