Timberwolves Minnesota photo shirt

 So I explain to the children that I am a Special Little Lady, give them High 5 and they are quite happy with what I have said to them and that also puts the Parents at ease. Well said,short,tall,medium,square, round, fat,thin,God made them all,and with the same,heart's,, but some,people's hearts, seem to be hard cause, they could of been conceived by,,evil,parents that nerver taught, them,,respect and love for their elders,and must of had a very sad upbringing,, so they grow up with too much malice and hate,for everyone, around, them,,,we just pray, and forgive, people like that,to change, for the better,, cause with so much hate they Carry around,,, that as they get older, they start,, even hating,their own, lives and self,,keep very blessed, love 2all,from Llewellyn Leo Mathurine. watching this made me feel very emotional. 

Buy it here: Timberwolves Minnesota photo shirt

Timberwolves Minnesota photo s Ladies t-shirt

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

I’m not Yelling I’m a Texas girl we just talk loud shirt

I’m speaking Kamala Harris signature shirt

Bigfoot my name is Darrell shirt