Wolf Howl Ween Halloween shirt

 He died nearly 4 years ago, aged 85, and I had never once heard him complain about having one arm. He was my hero and I am so proud of him. Good wishes Cerrie. I am so glad my daughter got to enjoy Cerrie on the TV during her preschool years. My daughter loved her. She loved storytime because Cerrie has the most gentle and soothing voice and a crackin' sense of humour! Yes my daughter asked about her arm, and we answered every question she had - even looking up online for more info. Never once was Cerrie seen as scary or 'less than' the other presenters. I remember when I first heard about comments parents had made about her and I discussed this with my daughter, who was as shocked and saddened as I had been. Children are inquisitive, they are not stupid. 

Buy it here: Wolf Howl Ween Halloween shirt
Wolf Howl Ween Halloween s Sweater

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

I’m not Yelling I’m a Texas girl we just talk loud shirt

I’m speaking Kamala Harris signature shirt

Bigfoot my name is Darrell shirt