You know my favorite thing about the movie is like it feels like a like shirt

 Since you're such a genius,tell us what your plans are to help these animals? You ready to go wading through the waterways of jungles hoping these hippos don't attack you just long enough so you can dart them with a tranquilizer gun where the hippos will immediately submerge themselves under water in defense, only to drown to death? I don't think you understand. These are hippos!! Hippos have THE strongest bite on earth of ANY mammal. They're huge, strong, and powerful. Do YOU want to wrangle them?! They don't just waltz into a huge transport crate to be shipped somewhere else because you threw a little kibble in there for them. Karen Feltz I don't want any animal die but so many other native animals will die if the Hippos stay there. They're invasive and taking other animals food sources and they have the ability to kill local residents. 

Buy it here: You know my favorite thing about the movie is like it feels like a like shirt

You know my favorite thing about the movie is like it feels like a like s Ladies t-shirt

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

I’m not Yelling I’m a Texas girl we just talk loud shirt

I’m speaking Kamala Harris signature shirt

Bigfoot my name is Darrell shirt