Albert Einstein Two things are infinite the universe and human stupidity and I’m not sure about the universe shirt

“Aid” is not aid the way you think, the vast majority of the money is used to further British interests in foreign countries. A small amount will be used to help people who need it and that’s what you’ll see the bbc report. Talvir Atwal Aid is what you want to believe it is. Britain ended aid to Indian in about 2016. Since then had had ‘strategic’ partnerships. But if one looks at the ‘aid’ provided by India to England over a couple of hundred years, one can only start to feel ashamed about even bringing aid to ex colonial countries up. 

Buy it here: Albert Einstein Two things are infinite the universe and human stupidity and I’m not sure about the universe shirt
Albert Einstein Two things are infinite the universe and human stupidity and I'm not sure about the universe s Ladies t-shirt

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

I’m not Yelling I’m a Texas girl we just talk loud shirt

I’m speaking Kamala Harris signature shirt

Bigfoot my name is Darrell shirt