A Bathing Ape XII shirt

 I can take the subway in Barcelona with no need to be vaccinated but I cannot even buy a take-away coffee.... it makes no sense...they don't care who lives or who dies. This is creating a precedent. Welcome fascism and WW3 in 21st century. Nadal had covid-19 the 20 dec when he was in Abu Dhabi....the rules for entering Australia is 14 days karantine after you hav covid...the 31 dec Nadal was in Australia playing tenis. He broke the rules but nobody did anything!!! So much for same rules for everybody. This should be reported. What a fiasco AO! The unvaccinated lot may feel aggrieved but ultimately govt almost all over the globe will be forced to give such harsh treatments to the unvaccinated in the future as well.

Buy it here: A Bathing Ape XII shirt
A Bathing Ape XII s Ladies t-shirt

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

I’m not Yelling I’m a Texas girl we just talk loud shirt

Bigfoot my name is Darrell shirt

I’m speaking Kamala Harris signature shirt