Bigfoot American flag people don’t believe I’m real but they believe Biden got 81 million votes shirt

 Think about it, please! The Taliban want that money that is being withheld from them. Do you want the international community to release those billions to the Taliban even tho they prevent girls from getting an education and prevent women from working? And, now they let poor people starve to death just to create sympathy. Do you think that is the only crime they are committing? You are being pulled into this media blitz. The Taliban could help the Afganistan people, but it is in their best interest to let the cameras record the suffering. Who is to blame here? In case you didn't know, the American people wanted our troops out of Afganistan. 

 Buy it here: Bigfoot American flag people don’t believe I’m real but they believe Biden got 81 million votes shirt
Bigfoot American flag people don't believe I'm real but they believe Biden got 81 million votes s Sweater

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

I’m not Yelling I’m a Texas girl we just talk loud shirt

Bigfoot my name is Darrell shirt

I’m speaking Kamala Harris signature shirt