Bootleg Bart Simpsons Mandela the dude’s my hero shirt

 There could be a war out in the Ukraine that could cause 1000's of deaths, let's take people's mind off it by saying the PM had a birthday cake given to him by members of staff that all worked together in the same building in the same meeting room. Good god this is getting like Brexit give it a rest people move on, I know a few people who had friends round in lockdown, we need to move on people life is too short to keep bickering about it, I know people died and I feel truly sorry in my heart for all who lost loved ones but all this blame game isnt going to change what's happened. If they did they wouldn't have sat partying whilst our loved ones were dying alone in hospitals, care homes etc. 

Buy it here: Bootleg Bart Simpsons Mandela the dude’s my hero shirt
Bootleg Bart Simpsons Mandela the dude's my hero s Sweater

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

I’m not Yelling I’m a Texas girl we just talk loud shirt

Bigfoot my name is Darrell shirt

I’m speaking Kamala Harris signature shirt