Bring on Da Ghosts Bring on Da Gourds Halloween shirt

  If they keep to regular testing and taking the precautions that they have up until now then I think that they should be allowed to keep their jobs. i am fully vaccinated and thankfully most people are. But I am in awe of those who have cared for the sick and dying. As you say, until the whole world is offered the vaccine, then no one is safe. But thank goodness there are now more treatments and understanding of the virus. But I will not demonise those who have other ideas, yet have still put themselves at risk to care for, and help others. Persuasion and understanding is far better than bully tactics. And I hope that if myself or my loved ones need care, then that care can be delivered, by an already sinking health service. Sacking people will not help the situation. 

 Buy it here: Bring on Da Ghosts Bring on Da Gourds Halloween shirt
Bring on Da Ghosts Bring on Da Gourds Halloween s Sweater​​​​​​​

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

I’m not Yelling I’m a Texas girl we just talk loud shirt

I’m speaking Kamala Harris signature shirt

Bigfoot my name is Darrell shirt