Cat I put the LIT in Literature losing IT shirt

  I'll wait. well he is not a criminal...let start there. He is a good, decent, honest. caring man. Doing what he believes is best for his country and YOU big guy. So why cant you step up to the plate with some honesty and give this man a fair shot... he has already done much while fighting almost everyone on the hill including 2 fake Democrats. One of which was censured this.week. I hope that shuts her up, she has no experience and is so blantley out of sink to the party she claims to be a part of. Machin is on an agenda of his own, he knows better but has no loyalty to his state or the people he represents . He definitely does not listen to those he represents. 

 Buy it here: Cat I put the LIT in Literature losing IT shirt
Cat I put the LIT in Literature losing IT s Sweater​​​​​​​

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

I’m not Yelling I’m a Texas girl we just talk loud shirt

Bigfoot my name is Darrell shirt

I’m speaking Kamala Harris signature shirt