Enrique Iglesias 28th anniversary 1995 2023 signature Vintage shirt

 The far right media is actually making Ukraine out to be the bad guy and acting like Putin isn’t a threat. But that’s not surprising since Trump pretty much “buddied” up with Russia, while condemning our Allies. What the hell some of our people are thinking with him I’ll never know. As far as some people thinking that the US can’t handle Russia; as previous US military, I feel safe saying we can take them. Rather we will or not is anyones guess. Even though I’m really disgusted with our government right now, I haven’t lost all faith. I think if it gets too far out of hand, we will intervene.

Buy it here: Enrique Iglesias 28th anniversary 1995 2023 signature Vintage shirt
Enrique Iglesias 28th anniversary 1995 2023 signature Vintage s Sweater​​​​​​​

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

I’m not Yelling I’m a Texas girl we just talk loud shirt

Bigfoot my name is Darrell shirt

I’m speaking Kamala Harris signature shirt