Fox I don’t get older I level up shirt

  I’m a Brit who’s lived in America for nearly 20 years. I know a number of people who have lost friends or relatives to gunfire. It’s not really all that rare, and yet so many Americans still think the many thousands killed or wounded every year are less important than their constitutional freedoms. I will never understand it. It isn't that common. I was a cop. To be honest, I don't know if I know anyone who has been shot or killed by someone else. I knew a couple people who killed themselves, but that's a personal choice. I knew of some officers who were shot and killed, but none in my personal life. Jason Mitchell Yes, well living in a decent (by which I guess you mean low crime) area generally means low gun crime. 

Buy it here: Fox I don’t get older I level up shirt
Fox I don't get older I level up s Ladies t-shirt

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

I’m not Yelling I’m a Texas girl we just talk loud shirt

I’m speaking Kamala Harris signature shirt

Bigfoot my name is Darrell shirt