I just want to eat Maccas Hash Browns shirt

 I am not sure human civilisation could nosedive to such a level and even if such eventuality should arrive, having enormous amount of guns will only further the descent into chaos and impede a society's ability to recover. Of course, I can't speak for US because it's so culturally intertwined by mentality such as yours. Take Japan for example, they were queing in orderly lines even after their villages were obliterated by a tsumani. In US, there seems to be a lot of people who think they are honest and good but will turn into raging survivalists. At the drop of a hat, they will take advantage of their neighbors. Do you have so little faith in your countrymen? That you don't trust them to remain civil during trying times? Anyway, just to be clear. 

Buy it here:  I just want to eat Maccas Hash Browns shirt
I just want to eat Maccas Hash Browns s Sweater

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

I’m not Yelling I’m a Texas girl we just talk loud shirt

Bigfoot my name is Darrell shirt

I’m speaking Kamala Harris signature shirt