Make criminals afraid again shirt

  It will be at least another 40 years before cars are able to 'truly' drive themselves. Right now it's just a fancy cruise control. I'm struggling with anyone thinking it is safe to get in a car that drives itself. The single most important thing you learn about defensive driving (or how not to have an accident) is that you have no control over every other idjit on the road. And driving with 360 degree awareness is always a must. It is impossible for these cars to do that. So it follows that one is expected to get behind the wheel of a car that is at the mercy of every single driver on the road as well as all unexpected conditions, including weather, animals, etc. Silliest thing I've come across yet. 

Buy it here: Make criminals afraid again shirt

Make criminals afraid again s Sweater

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

I’m not Yelling I’m a Texas girl we just talk loud shirt

Bigfoot my name is Darrell shirt

I’m speaking Kamala Harris signature shirt