My point, however, is that the fear we are taught to live in, particularly as women, is disproportionate to the real danger. And it's bloody exhausting too. It's time we stop. Lesleyann Ismay I do that too, even growing up if my parents made me go outside at night they had to at least watch me from the window or door until I came back in safely. Even as an adult I make my fiance do that for me. Only at night, don't mind as much during the day. I also won't stay up by myself at night though. This innovative idea isn't claiming to tackle the root of the problem, and it's sad that services like this are required, but if it helps support vulnerable people stay safe then that's to be applauded. 

 Buy it here: 30 years of NKOTB signatures shirt
30 years of NKOTB signatures s Tank-top​​​​​​​

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

I’m not Yelling I’m a Texas girl we just talk loud shirt

Bigfoot my name is Darrell shirt

I’m speaking Kamala Harris signature shirt