A Blaze in the Southern Sky shirt

 Oh a heartfelt apology is completely acceptable but for the common folk it was £10k fines for arranging illegal raves and £1K for breaking lockdown rules! The man should be in a cell and made an example of just as the people who got publicity shamed during lockdown! Outrageous that he’s going to get away with this! Losing faith in this weak country! My mother was in a nursing home, she got covid. We couldn't visit her. Mum had dementia, she didn't know what was happening. When we finally got to see her, it was behind a screen, poor woman did not know what was happening. The last time I saw her, she held her arms up for a hug.

Buy it here: A Blaze in the Southern Sky shirt
A Blaze in the Southern Sky s Sweater

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

I’m not Yelling I’m a Texas girl we just talk loud shirt

I’m speaking Kamala Harris signature shirt

Bigfoot my name is Darrell shirt