I am Tongi Kahuku Hawaii shirt

 Maybe they were saving the less violent inmates from getting Covid. That's a plus. Perhaps violent crime rate would be lower if the perpetrator stopped to think about harsher consequences. How many times these criminals don't care of getting caught or even want to get caught because they get 3 square meals, free room and board and play Basketball every day and a mere wrist slap. American prison system are too easy on the convicts! Stephen Whiddett I never thought about it like that before but I believe in karma but unfortunately karma can’t stop hideous crimes being committed doesn’t mean the victims deserved it of course karma doesn’t work EVERY time we would all pray to karma if it’s that effective but we hope there is a little bit of that energy around to make life a little fairer. 

Buy it here: I am Tongi Kahuku Hawaii shirt
I am Tongi Kahuku Hawaii s Ladies t-shirt

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

I’m not Yelling I’m a Texas girl we just talk loud shirt

I’m speaking Kamala Harris signature shirt

Bigfoot my name is Darrell shirt