Adderall you’re my wonderwall shirt

 Shaming texas CITIZENS for not being able to deal with this is wrong. The people elected to represent them who were warned that this could happen and are skating around not accepting accountability, those are the ones to look at here and say "Dafuq?! You knew, and yet you did nothing." If you build house in very cold climate make sure you have fireplace inside. En pumped water like in the country side. Dirty kitchen where you can cooked food from burning woods. Don't depend too much in electricity coz if there's no electricity life is too difficult. I was 5 days without power. -17°C outside. My windows froze. I was worried that they may break. Luckily, they didnt. I bunddled up and stayed in 1 room for the entire time. Up to today, still have no running water because the stores dont have the proper pipes. Waiting till tomorrow to have the plumming fix. Got some pipes damage. Thank God nothing major happened. 

Buy it here: Adderall you’re my wonderwall shirt

Adderall you're my wonderwall s Ladies t-shirt

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

I’m not Yelling I’m a Texas girl we just talk loud shirt

I’m speaking Kamala Harris signature shirt

Bigfoot my name is Darrell shirt